Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Final Frontier

Technology in the classroom is very important. It benefits students and it gives teachers a new way of teaching. Technology is a good way to use visual learning in the classroom and can be a helpful learning aide to students. In our presentation, we stated how technology can be helpful, hindering teachers, and how technology can change the way the teachers are teaching.
Our group worked very well together. We figured out who was going to do what and we started working on our presentation. We had good communication skills and finsihed our presenation with no problem at all.
Our presentation discusses all of the issues in the article. My part was about how technology may hinder teachers. Teachers may have trouble with technology or have a hard time incorporating technology into their curriculum.


5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm from the bc3/edinboro cohort. I liked your presentation, and thought that teachers do need to incorporate technology in the classroom. I've observed classrooms with smartboards and computers but, the teachers don't touch them. It is important to be a connected educator and put beliefs behind us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the information your presentation, but I feel like it lacked in professionalism. Large paragraphs should be condensed and use transitions. But overall, the information was clear and was persuasive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your presentation. I liked the graphics and pictures you used as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that technology in the classroom is very important. I really like your presentation. It had a lot of good information and the pictures were nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Presentation was well laid out. Relevant links. And yes tech in teaching is so importante!

    ReplyDelete